What extra's do you provide ?
• Extra blankets and cushions
• Pool towels, plenty of shower- and kitchen towels
• Tennis rackets and some balls, table tennis baths and balls
• Two golf trolleys, clubs and some balls
• Toys-on-wheels for the kids
• Footballs, rugbyball and basketball
• Two mountain bikes
• Deck chairs with cushion, garden furniture, parasols and cushions
• Play ground with swing set and play house
• Books and games, CD's, DVD's
• Barn with games, such as table tennis darts and football game
Do I have to clean the house before departing?
• No, but you have to sweep clean the house and leave the kitchen utensils clean and in a proper way in the kitchen.
Do I have to dispose of the garbage and bottles during my stay?
• No, if you put them in the small barn, we will take care of that.
Extra facilities for the children?
• We have two cots, some bed linen, two highchairs and a play pen available, please inquire.
Is there staff available?
• You can rent a cook, nanny or maid, please inquire at least a month before your arrival.
Is there an Internet connexion in the house?
• Yes, you will dispose of free use of wifi for your computer, telephone or tablet.
Is there a telephone connexion in the house?
• No, but your mobile operates from the property.
Where to go for my shopping?
• In Fumel (20 minutes. by car) are all the big supermarkets and shops you need.
• Also, every day a market in the small villages nearby.
What is the nearest village to buy daily supplies?
• La Capelle Biron, 5 minutes by car.
How about the possibilities to walk at the property?
• We have ten kilometres of marked footh paths.
Are there any (dangerous) animals at the property such as bears?
• No, there are no bears. There are some foxes and wild bore, they are very shy and we have never seen them in the summer.
• There are lots of birds, deer, badgers, rabbits etc.
• We (the owners) have two lovely cats, but they usually do not approach the rental houses.
How long do the owners live in France and why?
• We (John and Joanna) have lived in France for 16 years now, all year round.
• We moved to France because we wanted to change our lives.
• We live very discretely beside the property and will respect your privacy.