Frequently Asked Questions
What extra's do you provide ?
- Extra blankets and cushions
- Pool towels, plenty of shower- and kitchen towels
- Tennis rackets and some balls, table tennis baths and balls
- Two golf trolleys, clubs and some balls
- Toys-on-wheels for the kids
- Footballs, rugbyball and basketball
- Two mountain bikes
- Deck chairs with cushions, garden furniture, parasols and cushions
- Play ground with swing set and play house
- Books and games, CD’s, DVD’s
- Barn with games, such as table tennis darts and football game.
Do I have to dispose of the garbage and bottles during my stay?
No, if you put them in the small barn, we will take care of that.
Is there staff available?
You can rent a cook, please inquire at least a month before your arrival.
Is there a telephone connexion in the house?
No, but your mobile operates from the property.
How about the possibilities to walk at the property?
We have ten kilometers of marked footpaths.
How long do the owners live in France and why?
We (John and Joanna) have lived in France for 20 years now, all year round.
We moved to France because we wanted to change our lives.
We live very discretely beside the property and will respect your privacy.
Do I have to clean the house before departing?
No, but you have to sweep clean the house and leave the kitchen utensils clean and in a proper way in the kitchen.
Extra facilities for the children?
We have two cots, some bed linen, two highchairs and a playpen available, please inquire.
Is there an Internet connexion in the house?
Yes, you will dispose of free use of wifi for your computer, telephone or tablet.
What is the nearest village to buy daily supplies?
La Capelle Biron, 5 minutes by car.
Are there any (dangerous) animals at the property such as bears?
No, there are no bears. There are some foxes and wild boar, they are very shy and we have never seen them in the summer.
There are lots of birds, deer, badgers, rabbits etc.
We (the owners) have two lovely cats, but they usually do not approach the rental houses.
Is the mansion suitable for wheelchair users?